For every $1 donated to the Prevent Hunger campaign, Interfaith Outreach can source $9 worth of food through partnerships in our community. At Interfaith Outreach we take a holistic approach to preventing local hunger. Your support for the Prevent Hunger campaign not only provides access to nutritious and culturally appropriate food, but a host of family support and employment services that set people on the path to new and hopeful futures.
Preventing Hunger means:
- Food. Food is foundational. Staff, volunteers and the community provide a respectful and welcoming experience to all those who use the choice-based food shelf.
- Employment. Quality jobs are key. A powerful team of volunteers, businesses, and staff helps adults secure and keep living wage jobs. Skill-building training and employment services are provided right on site.
- Family support. A holistic approach. A compassionate case management team helps families connect to the resources to resolve their immediate needs and create a plan for a stronger future.
your investment prevents hunger:
- $100 can source $900 worth of food or the equivalent of 455 meals
- $451 provides an individual a year of support from a case manager to assess, create and work on a plan to stabilize and thrive
- $1,964 provides employment services for a parent to land a quality job
- A gift of any amount will help feed families and fuel hope
Help us reach our Prevent Hunger goal of raising $200,000 and 100,000 pounds of food and goods by March 31 – donate today!
Prevent Hunger is part of the Minnesota FoodShare March Campaign, a GMCC program.