Interfaith Outreach takes a comprehensive approach to employment and professional development. Participants work with staff to:
• Determine work readiness barriers
• Identify employment interests, skills, experience and work history
• Identify resources for education and training
• Explore career paths and build skills
• Create a budget and set employment and income goals
• Develop a work plan
• Conduct a successful job search
• Design and implement a retention plan
During 2014-15, Employment Services program worked with 125 participants to secure 122 jobs.
For more information, contact Wendy Geving or call a case manager at 763-489-7500.
For information about computer lab classes, contact Tanya Williams by email or at 763-489-7541.