A donation to IOCP is an investment in hope. About 89% of our annual income goes directly to services and programs that benefit those in need. (See IOCP’s annual report, audit, and 990.)
IOCP offers many ways to support the organization:
- Donating online is easy and secure. Use VISA, Mastercard, American Express or Discover. Online donation options:
- General Operating Fund supports the ongoing work of IOCP, including direct services to clients.
- Sponsor a Camper supports kids attending Camp CONECT.
- Sleep Out supports IOCP services for low-income families.
- The IOCP Endowment Fund supports the services of IOCP for families into the future.
- Caring for Kids Initiative supports quality child care for low-income children (birth to age 5).
- In-kind donations support specific needs of the families we serve.
- The IOCP Endowment Fund supports the vision of IOCP for years to come. Earnings from the endowment provide an annual source of revenue to IOCP’s operating budget.
- More ways to give.
Drop off your donation at IOCP or mail to:
1605 County Road 101 N
Plymouth MN 55447
Make a credit card donation by phone with VISA, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover by calling Jill Kohler, 763-489-7512.
IOCP and the IOCP Endowment Fund are registered 501(c)(3) organizations.