Holiday Gift Program
Holiday Gift Sponsor
Each year, IOCP’s Holiday Gift Program matches over 500 families with sponsors who provide gifts or financial support for gifts. Sponsors providing gifts will receive gift suggestions to facilitate shopping, based on a $50-per-person guideline. Participating families range in size from one individual to larger families.
- Sign up to be a Gift Sponsor this holiday season. Gift Sponsors will receive a list of gift suggestions to assist with shopping. They will shop, wrap and deliver gifts to IOCP on Dec. 11 or 12.
- Sign up to be a Financial Sponsor this holiday season. Financial Sponsors provide the resources that allow a volunteer to shop for and wrap gifts on your behalf to assist a family.
Volunteer with the Holiday Gift Program
- Volunteer to help families register for the program on Oct. 8, 10 or 28. Click here to view available shifts and sign up. Adult volunteers only.
- Volunteer to help collect and prepare gift bags for families on Dec. 11 or 12. Middle school, high school and adult volunteers welcome. Sign up starting in October.
- Volunteer to help families check in and pick up their gifts on Dec. 13. High School and adult volunteers welcome. Sign up starting in October.