Interfaith Outreach offers several ways for you to be involved. Click on the links below to read through your options. If you’re interested, please contact us to set up an initial orientation and training.
- Current Opportunities
- Youth School Year Volunteer Opportunities
- Group Activities
- PTA-School Group Opportunities
- Volunteer With Your Family
We also have a few one-time opportunities that do not require prior training or ongoing commitments:
- Back-to-School Program Volunteers Needed: Sign up to help sort and pack school supplies for youth served by Interfaith Outreach, or help with the distribution of supplies. Shifts available August 2-September 1. Shifts available for middle school, high school and adult volunteers.
- Pack food for Seniors: Sign up to volunteer in the food shelf packing food bags for seniors in our home delivery program! No training or ongoing commitment required. Youth and adults are welcome. Youth ages 5-13 must sign up with an adult (one-to-one ratio).