IOCP offers several ways for you to be involved. Click on the links below to read through your options. If you’re interested, please contact us to set up an initial orientation and training.
- Current Opportunities
- Youth Summer Volunteer Opportunities
- Group Activities
- PTA-School Group Opportunities
- Volunteer With Your Family
We also have a few one-time opportunities that do not require prior training or ongoing commitments:
- Volunteers needed on Saturday, May 14 to staff a donation drop off site during the annual Mail Carrier Food Drive. Sign up on your own or with a friend, neighbor or family member. No food shelf training required! View Schedule and Sign Up!
- Volunteers needed May 12, 13 and 14 to assist with our annual Plant Sale fundraiser. Sign up on your own or with a friend, neighbor or family member. Experienced gardeners encouraged on May 14, but not required. View Shifts and Sign Up!
- Pack food for Seniors: Sign up to volunteer in the food shelf packing food bags for seniors in our home delivery program! No training or ongoing commitment required. Youth and adults are welcome. Youth ages 5-13 must sign up with an adult (one-to-one ratio).
- ReSale 101 Project Volunteer: Sign up to volunteer in our resale store helping with basic tasks that do not require prior training: steaming clothing, restocking merchandise, or preparing items for the sales floor. Must be in high school or older. No ongoing commitment required.