Interfaith Outreach offers several ways for you to be involved. Click on the links below to read through your options. If you’re interested, please contact us to set up an initial orientation and training.
- Current Opportunities
- Youth School Year Volunteer Opportunities
- Group Activities
- PTA-School Group Opportunities
- Volunteer With Your Family
We also have a few one-time opportunities that do not require prior training or ongoing commitments:
- Holiday Gift Program Volunteers Needed: Sign up to volunteer this October with our Holiday Gift Program registration. Volunteers will help our families check in, direct them through the registration process, or sit down individually with with families to complete their list of gift suggestions. We also need a few proof readers to review registrations.
- Pack food for Seniors: Sign up to volunteer in the food shelf packing food bags for seniors in our home delivery program! No training or ongoing commitment required. Youth and adults are welcome. Youth ages 5-13 must sign up with an adult (one-to-one ratio).