IOCP offers several ways for you to be involved. Click on the links below to read through your options. If you’re interested, please contact us to set up an initial orientation and training.
- Current Opportunities, including our CONECT Homework Club program
- Youth School Year Volunteer Opportunities
- Group Activities
- PTA-School Group Opportunities
- Volunteer With Your Family
We also have a few one-time opportunities that do not require prior training or ongoing commitments:
- Pack food for Seniors: Sign up to volunteer in the food shelf packing food bags for seniors in our home delivery program! No training or ongoing commitment required. Youth and adults are welcome. Youth 13 years or younger must sign up with an adult.
- Volunteer to help collect and prepare gift bags for families on Dec. 11 or 12. Middle school, high school and adult volunteers welcome. Click here to view available shifts and sign up.
- Volunteer to help families check in and pick up their gifts on Dec. 13. High School and adult volunteers welcome. Click here to view available shifts and sign up.
- ReSale 101 Project Volunteer: Sign up to volunteer in our resale store helping with basic tasks that do not require prior training: steaming clothing, restocking merchandise, or preparing items for the sales floor. Must be in high school or older. No ongoing commitment required.