IOCP offers several ways for you to be involved. Click on the links below to read through your options. If you’re interested, please contact us to set up an initial orientation and training.
- Current Opportunities
- Youth Summer Volunteer Opportunities
- Group Activities
- PTA-School Group Opportunities
- Volunteer With Your Family
We also have a few one-time opportunities that do not require prior training or ongoing commitments:
- One-Time Volunteer at ReSale 101: Sign up to volunteer in our resale store helping with basic tasks that do not require prior training: steaming clothing, restocking merchandise, or preparing items for the sales floor. Volunteers 13-15 yr old must sign up with an adult. 16 yr old and older can sign up on their own. No ongoing commitment required!
- Pack food for Seniors: Sign up to volunteer in the food shelf packing food bags for seniors in our home delivery program! No training or ongoing commitment required. Youth and adults are welcome. Youth ages 5-13 must sign up with an adult (one-to-one ratio).
- Assist with the 3rd Annual Furniture Tent Sale: Sign up to help set up, run the sale, or clean up the sale on August 4-6. Large numbers of volunteers are needed! Consider signing up with your sports team, youth group, or department at work. High School volunteers or older are welcome.
- Back-to-School Program Volunteers Needed: Sign up to help sort and pack school supplies for youth served by Interfaith Outreach, or help with the distirbution of supplies. Shifts available August 2-September 1. Shifts available for middle school, high school and adult volunteers.